27 September 2011

IGCSE Exam is nearer RIGHT NOW!

Huah.. i wake up in the morning and then i remembered that a week later i will sit in IGCSE exam. It's really challenging, of course. But if i do not serious in this thing, i will lose it and perhaps regret it for the rest of my life.
I got 5 subjects IGCSE examination. There are ESL (English as a Second Language), Chemistry, Business Studies, Biology, and ICT. Chemistry is quite hard and challenging. But if i believe i can. So i will.
I just hope in this examination i will get the best mark. I hope A* for all subjects. But A is enough in Chemistry and ICT.
I don't know what i will face in front
No matter if its difficult
Just know that it will take 2 months
In the end, i know i will satisfied


1 komentar:

Silahkan beri komentar kamu mengenai apa yang aku tulis di atas. Tapi tolong jaga kesopanan ya,